Friday, October 28, 2005

got back our report bks today.. i kept smiling throughout when i was reading the comments. (:


my results.. again. overalls;
EL: 59, grade 5
MT: 59, grade 5
MATHS: 73, grade 2
SCI: 62, grade 4
HIST: 58, grade 5
LIT: 61, grade 4
HM ECONS: 65, grade 3
CME: B


OMG! i cant believe my literature gt higher den my history!! AHHH!! & the best thing is.. i've chosen history as one of my subjects already.. OMG! my biggest mistake of my life..


& the comments tt yip han has given me..

Joyce has been consistently hardworking and committed to continous improvement. She demonstrate a kind nature and is sensitive to the feeling of others. She sees situations in a positive light and is able to handle setbacks.


HAHAHA!! funny ain it??


total marks: 612/1000 ( lousy! )
percentage: 61%
conduct: GOOD
class position: 8/38
level position: 19/76
=D

had the 5 mins of fame. OMG! made me laugh like siao when 2/7 is performing.. esp when ismail, nazrul & syafiq are performing. after the performance.. it made me feel,

I DUN WANNA GO TO 3/6! I WANNA STAY IN 3/7!! I DUN WANNA MIX CLASS WIF 2/6!! I WANNA BE IN 2/7 FOREVER!!


geez.. i sound like a baby.. =S


dunno if dad's gonna skin me alive. but i sure know 1 thing, my dad is gonna scold my sis like hell, and my mum is gonna nag & nag non-stop at my sis.. get ready a piece of ear-plugs! ((:


I'M GONNA MISS 2/7 LOADS! xD


good day..


her1, her2.. PLS LAH.. dun act as if ppl owe you something. and besides, i dun owe you anything, it was you who owe me loads of things.

No comments: